After a cosy nights sleep at Cara House you can enjoy a full Berwick breakfast using the finest local ingredients, washed down with lashings of freshly brewed tea and real coffee.
Special dietary requirements
If you have any special dietary requirement please let us know and we will do our best to cater for you.
All rooms are en suite and smoking is not allowed anywhere in the house.
Within 2 minutes walk of Cara House you'll find:
- The centre of Berwick-upon-Tweed
- The Elizabethan Walls surrounding the town
- Berwick-upon-Tweed train station
- The river Tweed
- The beach
Slightly further afield, and all within half an hour's ride are:
- The Holy Island of Lindisfarne
- The Farne Isles (boats from Seahouses)
- Alnwick Gardens
- St Abbs Head marine reserve
- The Cheviots National Park
- Numerous castles (Berwick-upon-Tweed is on the "Coast and Castles" route)
Plan your route to/from Berwick-Upon-Tweed with MotoGoLoco Maps.